Say it in English - Страница 1 из 1

В этой теме будем говорить только по английски! Если кому-нибудь этот язык нравится - заходите!
Я хочу чтобы пошёл дождь... Тогда на вопрос: "Почему ты такая грустная?", я смогу ответить:"Это из-за дождя."... И все поверят этой лжи...
Hello!
Если на вашем пути кто то вырыл яму, просто налейте туда воды, и плавайте как в бассейне!

За это сообщение автора Няка поблагодарил:
галенька
Hi! *BYE* How are you? *PARDON* And wat's you name? *HAPPY*
Я хочу чтобы пошёл дождь... Тогда на вопрос: "Почему ты такая грустная?", я смогу ответить:"Это из-за дождя."... И все поверят этой лжи...
I am fine, thank you! I am eleven years old.
Если на вашем пути кто то вырыл яму, просто налейте туда воды, и плавайте как в бассейне!
Can you change the subject?
Внезапно полчища нек Покроют земную твердь. И если одна муркнет — «ня», Миллионы ответят — «смерть»!

BK МАСТДАЙ
I mean subject line. Its missguiding.
Внезапно полчища нек Покроют земную твердь. И если одна муркнет — «ня», Миллионы ответят — «смерть»!

BK МАСТДАЙ
Of course! And what's your favorite quest?
My favorite quest is the Nency Dry for Russian version. In what's class do you learn? :-)
We are study math, Russian language, English language, so much more!
And we study this predmets. Are you in 7 class?
Няка писал(а):We are study math, Russian language, English language, so much more!

we study or we are studying

just a quick note

BK МАСТДАЙ
"we study or we are studying" :-[
I'm not understend you? :-o Can you say it in Russian? (абракадабра какая-то WIZARD) *ROFL*
I just wanted to note, that you can't say "we are study math.".
You have to say eather "we study math" or "we are studying math"

BK МАСТДАЙ

За это сообщение автора Sveta поблагодарил:
галенька
Hi there! It's a funny topic indeed. It's like at school lesson. :-)
Let's add more serious questions. How often do you watch movies or play games in English, for instance?
«Денди», «Сега» > PC, эмуляторы > DS, 3DS, PC, Wii, Wii U, эмуляторы

За это сообщение автора kamikaze2007 поблагодарил:
Алина
I don't have much time for movies and games nowadays, I'm too busy browsing the web. :)
But when I do most of my games and movies are in english.

And the name of this topic kils me every time I see it.

BK МАСТДАЙ

За это сообщение автора Sveta поблагодарил:
kamikaze2007
I totally agree. When I first saw the topic I thought it was about voting for games in English.

I like to watch movies in English. At least I can watch them with Russian voice-over but I don't like dubbed versions. If you ask me about games in English I say it's not hard to play them. If there is no well translated Russian subtitles or voice-overs, I can bear it easily. :-)
Sveta писал(а):And the name of this topic kils me every time I see it.

:D
It`s may be kind of sarcasm?!
Изображение
I often watch japanese animation with english subtitles. Rarely I watch movies - first of all "Dexter" - quite original maniac series. And I don't like russian versions of my favourite games. I can't imagine "Longest Journey" or "Grim Fandango" in russian. I remember playing russian version of "Syberia" - Kate's voice was just awful (IMHO). She tries too hard to be "cute". That kills it all. Sounds unnatural.
Огонь, Вода и Медные трубы.
When I began playing adventure games, I had neither russian versions nor internet to download them from. There were many things I could'n understand, but that helped learn english.
I don't like movies with russan translation because its often incorrect.

Lupus писал(а):
Sveta писал(а):And the name of this topic kils me every time I see it.

:D
It`s may be kind of sarcasm?!

Something in postings of the topic starter tells me it wasn't

BK МАСТДАЙ
ЦитатаAnd the name of this topic kils me every time I see it.

Nobody will die today! :-) But if You like the old topic name better, I'll turn it back. *OK*

Ufortunately, I almost forgot the spoken English without active speaking practice. I can read and translate to Russian, but I can hardly speak or write English. :-( Luckily we have PROMPT and Google translate. :-) English helps me find valuable technical information in internet, but now I prefer localised versions of games.
Не бывает неразъемных соединений.
Speaking and writing is different from listening and reading. I myself lack speaking practice, but play most of the game in original.

BK МАСТДАЙ
May be I'm too lazy to listen and read original texts. :-[
You just don't try. :)
I'm sure it won't be hard for you, for you know the language well.

BK МАСТДАЙ
Nice to see a lot of people speaking English pretty well. :-)

As for me I don't deny Russian versions of movies and games completely. There are very good examples but sometimes they change names and terms and it's became annoying. For example let's take Winnie the Pooh. We are all familiar with Винни-Пух, Пятачок, Иа and if you read original stories you already know Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore. But now they are Винни, Хрюня and Ушастик. I don't want to watch Russian versions of this cartoon anymore. :-(

So If you listen somebody else's translation then it is their opinion. If you understand English yourself then you don't need to translate it. You just understand it in your mind.
The new translations are because of the copyright restrictions.

I'm listnenig to "Island of the day before" in english now and have to admit I can follow the plotline but not more.

BK МАСТДАЙ
Hello, guys!
It's almost winter again, and I just love winter above all other seasons. It is the most surreal time of the year, in my opinion. I remember reading an article about snow in Africa - children there thought it was sugar :D . I can't remember, but may be I had the same thought when I was a kid back then.
I also like "snowy" locations in video games. Feels like home for some reason. Actually I always think about "home", when it snows...
Lucky guy... I hate winter, I hate snow, I hate cold. :-( I want to sleep like a bear till the spring comes.
Leo писал(а):Lucky guy... I hate winter, I hate snow, I hate cold. :-( I want to sleep like a bear till the spring comes.

Not sleep! Let's translations of the games.
Изображение Fais se que dois adviegne que peut.
Vetochka писал(а):
Leo писал(а):Lucky guy... I hate winter, I hate snow, I hate cold. :-( I want to sleep like a bear till the spring comes.

Not sleep! Let's translations of the games.

Or may be teach Veta English :-)
Изображение
ЦитатаI hate winter, I hate snow, I hate cold. :-( I want to sleep like a bear till the spring comes.
I feel the same about summer - "I hate sun, I hate heat, I hate mosquitos..." I guess it's all about one's personality. You can't change that. And often you love things most similiar to yourself. Winter is one of these things close to me.

Модератор

Модераторы

Сейчас на сайте

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 0